• Ice Runner Expedition 3-4 person insulated sled house.
• FULLY INSULATED – 600 Denier
• Weighs 68lbs
• True back door entry. Low profile sled lets you enter comfortably through the back, never step over your holes or gear again.
• Low profile sled is lighter, pulls easier and makes it manageable for one person.
• FREE sled cover with every house. Middle zipper allows you to access your gear without removing the cover. This sled will store all your auger and gear with room to spare.
• Vertical windows offer additional light and are completely removable. FREE replacement windows for the life of your house.
• Sunroof feature allows additional light.
• Large push buttons allow you to put up or take down the house within 2 minutes.
• Let us assemble your house for you! We will fully assemble your house, just unwrap it and set it up, that quick and easy. (Additional $50 assembly fee)
ICE RUNNER EXPEDITION ICE SHELTER SPECS:
Angler Capacity: 3
Collapsed Size: 84" long x 46" wide x 12" high
Set-up Total Footprint: 84” wide x 104” deep x 74” high (not including snow apron)
Interior Ice Floor Space: 84" x 58" (not including sled) Large Hyfax Kit
Fishable Area: 33.8 sq. ft.
Assembled Height: 74"
Total Weight: 69 lbs
Framework: Aluminum poles (3 pole system, collapsible)
Windows: 4 vertical side windows. Removable, with covers plus, sky light
Door: Rear Entry
Gear Pockets: 2
Fabric: Fully Insulated - 600 Denier